Thursday, July 23, 2009

Great Weekend


This past weekend many of my friends and family were in town for a shower for the baby. It was such great weekend! My Aunt Lynn and Uncle Dan stayed with us, which is always fun. The shower was at my Mom's house and my sister who is unbelievable in her crafting abilities, made it look awesome! I got great gifts from everyone and it was just an amazing day all around. While the party was going on at Mom's the family men and kids were at 615 summit having fun in the backyard. On Saturday night, 615 was at capacity, with more people than I could count having fun and eating yummy lasagna. Thanks to everyone who came to town, we love you all so much. Baby Liam has no idea how many people already love him before he even arrives - what a lucky boy is he!
On Sunday, we said goodbye to our family and friends and headed to church to begin Vaction Bible School week. I'm teaching the 5K class and Joey is working on the recreation team. It is so much fun, but we're tired when we get home each night! It is all worth it if the kids learn more about Jesus and have fun in the process.

No comments: