Monday, August 30, 2010

A Great Summer



This summer Joey and I have both been very busy at work and little Liam has been very busy at school. We made it to the beach twice and enjoyed a few weekends away as well. Liam moved up to the 1 year old class in mid-August and is enjoying some really cool new classroom toys with his friends. I am amazed that last year this time I couldn't wait to see what Liam looked like as I waddled around feeling whalish. Now I've memorized every sweet crease of him and I'm planning his first birthday party. Liam is taking a few steps, eating anything we give him (including guacamole and hummus), pointing, drinking from a sippy cup, tickling Mommy's toes, and flashing a giant smile wherever he goes. We love this kid! God has blessed us in every way!

No comments: